ADEA Property Management treats all potential tenants as if they’re already excellent renters and facilitates no application fee property tours. An application fee is required, however, when a property has been selected and the likelihood that the applicant will qualify has been established.
ADEA Property Management’s tenants can count on one of the most responsive maintenance departments in the Missoula Area. ADEA’s fully staffed maintenance department is committed to quick response, often achieving same-day service.
Renters also choose ADEA Property Management because of its strategic use of technology. Tenants can pay rent, manage accounts and request and track maintenance tickets online with ADEA’s Tenant Portal.
With the Tenant Portal, you can:
- View and pay your bills anytime, 24/7
- View and pay your bills from anywhere with Internet
- Set up an automatic payment
- Sign up for automatic reminder emails
- Review your payment history
- Create and submit work orders for repairs and maintenance
Just submit this form or let us know you want to pay your rent online and we’ll email you an account activation link.